Commercial and Contract Law comprise almost all aspects of economic life. Considering this huge legal area, we mainly concentrate on the following fields:
- Law of Commercial Agency, including the regulations concerning the entitlement to commission and the compensation payment as well as the agreement on and the enforcement of restraints of competition;
- Set-up and protection of distribution systems, e.g. selective distribution or franchise distribution;
- Licence agreements, research and development contracts;
- Articles of association, including practice partnerships and partnerships between free-lancers;
- Mercantile sale and purchase contracts with end consumers as well as contracts for services, including warranty rights and product liability;
- Law of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In the field of Commercial and Contract Law our offer to you includes the following services:
- Elaboration and verification of contracts, terms and conditions of purchase and sale;
- Avoiding conflicts by clear contract wording;
- Extrajudicial and judicial enforcement of contractual claims;
- Verification and assertion of warranty claims.